- Entries should be submitted with other club entries via the Club Team Leaders.
- If competitors are unable to attend their team leader must notify Viv Kendrick no later than 9:00am on the Saturday morning of the regatta.
- Race fees are £6.00 per individual events and £12.00 per boat for K2 events.
- Entrants may have an escort boat to provide support to the starting posts and limited support is also permitted during races.
- Escort paddlers will be expected to wear yellow escort bibs. These can be obtained from the Paddle-Ability cabin.
If you would like to become an escort paddler or require further information contact email@example.com.
For an overview of Paddle-Ability Sprint events, see About Paddle-Ability and Paracanoe.